If you have a track record of growing your territory in an inside sales environment, you want to take your exceptional sales skills and work ethic and apply them in the rewarding endeavor of supporting career and technical education in high schools, and you have an interest in earning future opportunities with a company that is growing at a rapid pace, we may have just become best friends!
Great opportunity to join a fast-growing company that values our employees and our customers in a full-time Territory Manager Inside Sales position. This position is responsible for relationship sales and client support within an assigned territory.
- Growing company with opportunity for advancement
- Software solution company in the education online testing market, we have a value proposition that our customers love, and market conditions have never been better
- Been in business since 2001, but only selling this particular product line since 2014; response has been phenomenal; and we need to grow our sales team to expand our reach.
- Excellent company environment and culture of hard work, respect, and fun – you will be valued as a team member!
- Benefits of selling in the secondary education market: work/life balance, work hard while your customers are at work (no need to work late nights and weekends), very minimal travel, paid holidays and three weeks of PTO
- Inside sales and client support within an assigned territory; some limited travel
- Territory Managers find the opportunities and grow their territories; no auto dialers; hunter mentality required
- Customer-centric approach; build relationships and make appropriate recommendations (sell with class!)
- Outbound calling and prospecting to known potential customers
- Provide customer solutions and presentations on the phone and via virtual meeting
- Overcome objections and resolve concerns to achieve customer and company goals
- Develop, follow, and update territory plan; report progress to VP of Sales
- Work hard, play hard . . . those afraid of picking up the phone or aren’t confident they can exceed their monthly target need not apply
- Use CRM tools to track and forecast sales opportunities and record account interaction
- Support clients’ education programs through training on company products and services
Qualification-Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field preferred
- 3 years+ inside sales/territory management experience
- Sales or sales support experience in the education or learning products market a plus. Are you passionate about helping others through education?
- Track record of outperforming targets and leading team in performance
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Thrive on being performance driven, detail oriented and organized to achieve goals
- Work well under typical visibility and accountability of top-performing sales organizations
- Proven sales (preferably over the phone and territory management) achievements
- Self-motivated—able to work independently and manage time effectively to achieve individual sales goals
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills
- Able to quickly develop trusting and cooperative relationships over the phone
- Knowledge of computer systems, CRMs, and Office apps required
- Knowledge of education, training or certification products preferred
- Successful candidates sell with swagger. Come be a leader on our team!
Apply with resume and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Lehi, UT
Required experience: 3 years Inside Sales/Territory Management
Required education: Bachelor’s
Contact Info: Precision Exams
- Manager: Brock Smith
- Location: Lehi, UT