Position available to help with customer support, testing software, and data entry. Individual will perform various daily tasks including:
• Data entry from spreadsheets and word processing documents to a proprietary software system.
• Format content from existing documents into a new templates using Microsoft Word.
• Provide customer service and customer training.
• Provide quality assurance testing on our proprietary software to identify software issues.
• Enter customer information into customer management software.
You will be expected to provide examples and validation of the following qualifications:
• Work at company office in Lehi, Utah.
• Dependable and trustworthy to work required hours.
• Detail oriented and very organized.
• Great understanding of MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
• Very comfortable in different computer software environments (i.e., email, Microsoft Office 365 and Dynamics, browsers, Google docs, PDFs, etc.).
• Enjoy learning new things and can do so quickly.
• Can describe, document, and communicate ideas, issues, and opportunities effectively.
• Can communicate effectively and comfortably on the phone with customers.
• Self-starter/Hard-worker – meaning you are able to find what needs to be done and you work to do those things without needing to be told to do so.
Precision Exams Overview:
Precision Exams is the leader in industry-aligned, entry-level Career and Technical Education (CTE) certifications. We help students validate the knowledge and skills they have gained in the classroom and provide educators with actionable data to aid program improvement. With over 190 exams, we have the most comprehensive collection of CTE certifications anywhere!
Our mission is to answer the question “why am I learning this?
We do this by:
• Helping every person discover and connect to purposeful pathways to their personalized success.
• Providing platforms, products, and services to engage learners, educators, and industry in creating connections from learning to careers.
• Measuring everything we do against our company values and three corporate principles: Quality, Ease-of-Use, Value.
Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org