Customer Support – Part-time
Precision Exams, the leader in industry-recognized certifications, is looking for exceptionally experienced individuals to join our customer support team. The position is open for two part-time individuals to help fill our onsite, weekday AM and PM shifts. Candidates need to have customer support experience preferably in working with educators and school administrators. Because our call volumes are not consistent, customer support team members will be tasked with other responsibilities.
Individual will perform various daily tasks including the following:
- – Communicate appropriately with our customers as you troubleshoot their questions and concerns.
- – Log all activities and customer information into Customer Relation Management software
- – Manage and maintain a task list, ticket board, and scheduling system to efficiently plan your day
- – Update training materials and other client facing documents to maintain accuracy and consistency in all communication efforts
- – Assist in training new users on a proprietary software system
- – Work with your manager to identify additional strategies that will increase retention and utilization
- – Review utilization records to identify top users and advocates or “champions”
- – Cold call users to offer proactive support and utilization updates
- – Work at company office in Lehi, Utah
- – Two different shifts available (5AM – TBD or TBD – 6PM)
- – Detail-oriented and very organized
- – Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- – Comfortable with email, Microsoft Office 365, Web browsers, VOIP, Webinar/screen sharing tools, etc.
- – Experience with Customer Relation Management (CRM) software such as, Salesforce, HubSpot
- – Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs
- – Knowledge of customer service / support practices
- – Self-starter / Hard worker / Extremely reliable / Shows initiative
- – Experience working in a team
- – Can communicate effectively and comfortably on the phone with customers
- – Can describe, document, and communicate ideas, issues, and opportunities effectively
About Precision Exams:
Small growing local business with plenty of opportunity for advancement as the organization grows. Software solution company in the education online testing market. In business since 2001; online testing product line since 2007. Excellent company environment and culture of hard work, respect, and fun – you will be valued as a team member.
- $ /hour depending on experience
- Pay increase after 90 days
- Precision Exams
- Robbie Rauzi, Director of Customer Support
- Location: Lehi, UT