The Content Director is responsible for ensuring consistent and accurate messaging, voice, and style across Precision Exams’ web, print and online marketing assets. Specifically, the Content Manager oversees copy and content on the website, digital advertising, and on campaign webpages. This can include creating a messaging strategy in preparation for the launch of new campaigns with sales representatives, coordinating programs and/or webinars with managers and directors, writing new webpages, creating video scripts and coordinating product testimonials, updating or revising existing website pages, maintaining data and information on the website, writing copy for online banner and social media advertising, and other duties.
The Content Director is part of the Marketing Communications team and plays a collaborative and integrated role in positioning Precision Exams’ overall marketing messaging and content approach.
• Understand diverse prospective student and teacher audiences and communicate the value of Precision Exams’ certifications.
• Create value propositions and messages to different audiences in a voice that is relevant, digestible, and engaging.
• Develop a clear understand in using persuasion and motivation to inspire action.
• Craft and manage the digital marketing messaging for all of Precision Exams certification offerings.
• Gain an understanding of the industries Precision Exams serves and the programs it offers.
• Act with curiosity, tenacity, and develop a big picture message, for a complex solution and then break the message down into consumable content to build understanding for the audience.
• Strong writing and editing abilities.
• Ability to implement and manage marketing automation through HubSpot.
• Knowledge about how to optimize marketing assets, landing pages and website copy for SEO.
• Be able to work with industry partners to secure articles in industry publications.
• Help grow a blog subscription and create a content calendar to ensure consistent communication.
• An understanding of grammar, style, voice, and tailoring messages to specific audiences.
• Familiarity with writing for the web, marketing best practices, and conversion content strategy.
• The ability to use data and audience research to craft messaging and revise existing content.
• Attention to detail and strong organization skills.
• Work with cross-functional partners to drive consensus across teams and advocate for content solutions that balance our brand needs with our business goals.
• Define the content approach for web and strive for clear and concise content campaigns across applicable digital touch points.
• Work with other brand creatives (partner organizations) to evolve brand voice and situational tone guidelines.
• Develop content frameworks, product narratives, and other deliverables that explain content recommendations and help people understand the practice and purpose of a diversified content strategy.
• Continual collaboration with conversion team to appropriately test changes and measure success.
• Demonstrate capability to be performance driven, detail oriented and organized to achieve goals.
• Work well under training, sales, and other performance pressure.
• Demonstrate creativity and efficiency in solving problems for the betterment of the company, its customers, and its employees.
• Be self-motivated to obtain individual and group goals.
• Work exceptionally well in group dynamics to achieve the best possible outcome for the company, its customers, and its employees.
• Demonstrate excellent oral, written, and presentation skills in various media.
• Demonstrate ability to quickly develop trusting and cooperative relationships over the phone and in-person.
• Be someone who lives the Precision Exams company values.
Be prepared to discuss your education experiences; levels of achievement, application to past work and work with Precision Exams, accomplishments, projects, etc.
Precision Exams Overview:
Precision Exams is the leader in industry-aligned, entry-level Career and Technical Education (CTE) certifications. We help students validate the knowledge and skills they have gained in the classroom and provide educators with actionable data to aid program improvement. With over 190 exams, we have the most comprehensive collection of CTE certifications anywhere!
Our mission is to answer the question “why am I learning this?
We do this by:
• Helping every person discover and connect to purposeful pathways to their personalized success.
• Providing platforms, products, and services to engage learners, educators, and industry in creating connections from learning to careers.
• Measuring everything we do against our company values and three corporate principles: Quality, Ease-of-Use, Value.
Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org