Tricks and Best Practices
Make a big deal out of earning a certificate. Your students have worked hard for this achievement – be sure to recognize and celebrate their accomplishment.
· Print two-sided certificates so the skills summary is on the back of the certificate
· Use heavy paper for a nice presentation to the student
· Print two copies of the certificates and create a “Wall of Fame” to celebrate student success
· Ask a director, principal or superintendent to present certificates to students
· At graduation, present students with their certificate, a pin, and cords to represent their hard work